Flory Line Construction has an immediate need for a Mobile Mechanic. The ability to travel to surrounding states for storm restoration as needed offers plenty of overtime. This is a great opportunity for a mobile mechanic to grow with a fast-growing company.
Oversee the maintenance, functionality and repairs of company equipment, tools and materials by performing the following duties.
Job Duties- What You'll Do:
· Keep us rolling to our jobs by making sure that nothing is going to stop us!
· Inspect and repair office vehicles and equipment including but not limited to:
- CDL Vehicles: Bucket Trucks, Digger Trucks, Ariel Lifts
- Pick-Up Trucks
· DOT inspections and testing of equipment
· Maintain service records and paperwork
· Compliance with company and customer safety policies
· Capable of working safely and productively without constant supervision
· Mobile Equipment
· Small Engine equipment
· Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including tools,
chainsaws, aerial lifts and more
· Chauffer's license or willingness to get license, CDL-A preferred
· Strong computer and communication skills
· 3+ years’ experience in Cummins, International and DEF After Treatment Systems
· Must have own basic tools
· Altec and Terex aerial and digger experience a plus!
· Must be mechanically inclined
· Work flexible hours with overtime, as needed
· Pay based on experience starting at $25.00 per hour